Face & Body Electrotherapy
By Susan O'Donnell Course 1C
HND Beauty Therapy 2012
History of ElectrotherapyPage 4
Health & Security at Work LegislationPage 5
Substantial FrequencyPage 6th
Facial GalvanicPage 7
Human body GalvanicPage almost 8
Faradic BodyPage 9
Face Vacuum SuctionPage 10
Cleaner Suction BodyPage 11
Infra-Red BodyPage doze
Paraffin Feel BodyPage 13
Vibratory MassagePage 14
ElectrotherapyВ is a range ofВ beauty treatmentsВ that use power currentsВ passed through theВ skinВ to develop several healing effects. In this report I have researched and written about on the lookout for different treatment options and the effects that they have on the body. Electrotherapy needs to be used correctly by a qualified professional. It is necessary to understand every single machine as well as functions and benefits to make a decision regarding the right treatment for your customer. Although I've only employed some of these devices a few times, I use enjoyed the experience of both offering these treatments and receiving them. I count on using these kinds of machines even more in the future.
History of Electrotherapy
Electrotherapy was developed by a man called Guillaume Duchenne. Duchenne publicly announced in 1855 that when electricity flowed in a muscular part of the human body, there were a reaction. The response that was produced by the contact stream of electric power was that the muscle started to contract as soon as the electricity made direct exposure to the desired muscle tissue. He likewise realised the fact that type of electric current assisted the success of electrotherapy, as the wrong type of electric powered current might blister and/or burn a persons muscles and surrounding tissue.
Health & Safety at the office Act mid 1970s
This piece of laws gives tasks to the employer and the employee. Electric power at work polices act 1992
This take action states that:
2. You should always examine electrical gear before use. * A professional electrician should certainly check every pieces of electric equipment at work annually. 2. Any gear that is busted or damaged should not be used. This includes things like exposed cables, cracked sockets etc . * Sockets should never be overloaded.
Precautions/Checks that should be used when using electrical equipment 2. Equipment must comply with British safety standard.
* The device must be " cable " correctly and checked by a qualified electrician every 12 months вЂ“ a sticker will indicate this kind of. * Place electrical products on a sturdy, stable cart.
* Place equipment inside easy reach to stop overstretching of wires. 5. No liquefied should be positioned near the electrical equipment. 5. Leads ought not to be dangling.
2. Equipment has to be cleaned on a regular basis.
5. Always check the apparatus is operating properly just before use вЂ“ remember it can be your responsibility to check the apparatus every time. 2. Dials must be returned back to zero or turned off everytime after employ. * Usually insert power packs correctly to prevent damaging the device. When buying a piece of electrotherapy you should consider the subsequent: * Only purchase from a reputable company.
* Look for the CE tag to show the machine fulfills with the power safety criteria. * Be sure the machine has a guarantee.
* Consider if the manufacturer provides support or teaching. * Look into if the company supplies a replacement machine in case the machine turns into faulty. 5. If not sure as for a demonstration вЂ“ exhibitions are good places to research electric equipment and observe demos.
The high frequency machine can be utilised on both body plus the face. This involves the application of a glass electrode directly onto the skin. There are two strategies of application, direct and indirect.
References: 1 . The history of electrotherapy - http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_5432409_use-electrotherapy.html
installment payments on your High frequency -- http://www.jellenproducts.com/High-Frequency-Facial-Treatment-s/151.htm
3. Daily glow. com/how do galvanic facial treatment options work
5. Galvanic human body
5. Faradic Body http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_5476970-faradic-treatment.html
6. Face vacuum Suction - http://www.truehealthyproducts.com/2828/benefits-of-a-vacuum-facial-true-healthy-products-wellness-spa-in-merritt-island-fl
7. Infra- red Treatment - http://www.elitetherapeutic.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
ISE 369 Quality Engineering – KK3a 2012/13 Semester you New QC Seven Tools (Self-study) 1 ) Affinity Picture (KJ Method) - Affinity diagram organizes a large number…...
After I got entered the bedroom, I understood what it was about Impressionistic fine art that I liked so much. The astonishing color. The non-conformity. The raw feelings.…...
п»їPurifying used cooking food oil People of this Job: Xavier Bagongon Apollo Direccion Angelo Nombre Carl Boltron Shintaro Carbonilla Table of Contents Section 1 IntroductionвЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦…...
CHAPTER one particular INTRODUCTION In the year where electronic gadgets are not however invented just like computers, learners are not but engage in actions using solutions. Students…...
No Country Pertaining to Old Men: Personality Notes Llewellyn Moss Noticeable protagonist in story In his mid-30's, and lives in a trailer playground with his wife…...